The Power of Nutrition w/ Competitive Cooking Class
Leaders are often defined by long hours, travel & many hats. Whether this is your reality or not nutrition plays a huge role in achieving long term successful outcomes for most of us. Long gone are the days where the value of nutrition does not aid in the success of many world leaders. Environmental influences make it almost impossible not to engage in a level of consciousness regarding the foods we eat without huge consequence. The global, 24-7 nature of life demands excellence in wellness to simply keep up with the fast paced world of leading others.
This interactive, engaging & enlightening talk will consist of the following parts:
- Discussion: History of processed foods, laws, governance & marketing of food with insight into changing the current narrative and how that might look. Much attention is paid to the role culture plays in the foods we eat.
- Interactive: Group activity regarding meal planning
- Group Discussion
- Q&A: All topics discussed as a collective
- Interactive: Competitive timed cooking class showing the power of changing the narrative regarding food. Each group will be judged.
- Judging & Wrap Up: Winning team announced & wrap up of event