Top 5 Helpful Tips to Detox Your Life
By: V Capaldi You had to see it coming! The last 3 weeks the blog is all about detoxing. I will eventually get over it, but for right now I really hope you will stick with me on this topic of detox.
How the "F" do you detox your life?
For many of us a starting point is beyond comprehension and for others we believe we have no need for a life detox. No matter where you see yourself in this spectrum I can almost guarantee the list below will speak to all of us. One thing I have learned both personally and professionally is that many of us share the same internal dialogue that can lead to negative outcomes in life. Often all are a result of cultural norms and/or societal pressures that occur in our subconscious.
There is no question the following list will serve as a perfect reminder for all of us to live our best life toxic free. The greatest part is they have all been tested by the miracle known as PaleoBOSS Lady®. #damnit
Top 5 Tips To Detox Your Life:
- Check Yourself: Shit is not always about you. When we find ourselves feeling insulted or offended when someone does not call us back or respond to a text right away, when we did not get the invite to something we thought we should and blah blah blah...we need to put our shit in check because that thinking means your current life lens thinks the entire world only revolves around you. Hello! Life is not always focused on our needs when others make their choices. We have no idea where someone may be emotionally or what their needs may or may not be with each interaction. We are all only responsible for ourselves and what we need and everyone gets to decide for themselves no matter what. Trust me. Stop it.
- Give & Take: One sided shit sucks. If you are acting that way stop it now. If someone in your life is create change to stop it now. The 'give a shit' ratio needs to be present on both sides. Not necessarily equal, but present for a truly non-toxic relationship. Many of us have a handful in our circle that do not meet this criteria and we question it. Next time you question it, cut it off. A toxic bye bye. The end.
- Know Your Motivation: Stop the bullshit of "All I have done for them and they do nothing back." If you are doing shit because you want something in return than you are toxic. Do stuff because you want to. Come from a place of genuine desire and the returns come as a result of that energy. The type of energy you put into the universe is what comes back. Many call it Karma. Engaging in conversation about our own internal motivations when you do things for others will stop this toxic thinking. Be honest or you are wasting your time. Damn it.
- #1 Status: You have to have #1 status in YOUR life. What a freaking concept to put yourself 1st. This idea was so hard for me to overcome and many battles fought in the therapy chair over this I can promise you. Yet once I finally got out of my own damn way the miracle of my life really started to unfold before my eyes. I became a better everything as a result and believe this is a huge 1st step. Remember we only have to answer to ourselvesand what our body, mind and spirit need to thrive in a morally conscious way. F everyone else. Jump on this shit.Now.
- Gratitude: Putting time aside each day to see life through a place of gratitude is key. This allows for so many toxins to leave life. I am personally blessed because since childhood for the most part I wake up happy every day. However in my adult life this is not always the case and often has required concontrated effort. Today when I struggle to find a sense of gratitude I take it back to the breath with personal & invigorating often exaggerated breathing mantra's that support my detox life:
Suggested Mantra's of Gratitude:
With each breath in say the 1st word and on a forced exhale say the 2nd all in your minds eye;
Breathing in love and out hate...
*I may or may not have fun getting really loud & exaggerated on the exhale. Similar to how I did when I was in kindergarten and we sang songs. I would scream with joy. The end. #ohitgetswild
Now that you see the list one can quickly notice all of us might fall prey to this toxic list. #doubledamnit
It is almost impossible to incorporate any of these without a conscious effort. As someone who is very self motivated I can tell you that although each step is now automatic it starting by putting 3 minutes aside to do mantra's and growing from there. Even from the start this exercise can produce HUGE results, but you have to do it.
Once again the moral of the story is if you own your life great shit happens such as living a miracle life. This gal is living proof and the above are my TOP 5 Tips.
How about we all share my blog with every single person you have ever met?
Okay if that is too radical you can make sure to subscribe and not miss another weekly episode of nonsense, maybe post it somewhere as a nice gesture of love, support and BAMness at the same time.
Together I am hoping to raise the roof on life and living by questioning the status quo. Time to say "Bye bye Autopilot life & hello BAM!"
Hello miracles. #BAM