How to Kick Fear Out For Good...
By: PaleoBOSS Lady®
"I would like to think this all started when I first became sick, but the reality is I was born into fear."
The fight or flight mentality that most of us experience during intense times of life have been present in my life since birth. So many of us born into dysfunctional, addictive and abusive families live in fight or flight from infancy into adulthood. Many of us living this emotional reality for a lifetime.
This certainly held true for PaleoBOSS Lady® for the first 40+ years of her life! #truth
For the 2nd half of my life I lived in fear of a disease whose track record had shown to leave its victims: alone, penniless, homeless, bedridden and/or institutionalized.
Fear is that the only thing in my life that I could count on! #damnit
Until it stopped serving me… #f*cker
In 2006, I directed my life to began ownership of self rather than a fear driven existence. I knew without this drastic change of the status quo my life was headed for disaster! #writingonthewall
I literally packed up my bags and moved to Beverly! #venice
Fast-forward and here I am a living miracle whose life is no longer motivated by fear! #applause
This outcome did not happen by accident, easily or without consequence. Fear in our culture is used as a tool in almost every interaction we have. #bam
The final removal of fear for my life was the biggest jump I had ever taken! The outcome of this jump has granted the biggest leap of my life to date and responsible for PaleoBOSS Lady® becoming her own miracle!
Without removing fear from my person being a miracle could not happen! #heardithere
Below are steps outlining how to kick fear to the curb & gone from your life for good! These steps are based on psychological principles that produce effective outcomes.
Roll up your sleeves & lets get conscious! #jumponit
7 Steps to Kicking Fear Out of Your Life for Good:
1. Agree to own your life! That means 100%! A conscious reality removes fear from daily existence. This does not mean to no longer be able to "ride the wave of life" or "go with the flow: it means to be aware of your standards so that the "ride" and the "flow" match your identified moral obligation and person. All the time. Always. Without question.
2. Surround yourself with community! Community matters so much across so many areas in life! Building many different communities to support your conscious existence removes a tendency toward fear. The power of community has been known to create miracles since the beginning of time.
3. Get moving! Energy that sits in the body becomes toxic waste. Movement, sweating, deep breathing and pushing oneself past your comfort zone are essential to kicking fear out of your life! Done alone, in a group or with community movement is critical to understanding fear and eliminating fear! Some of the most harmful toxins live in our bodies & a good sweat often must happen to remove them without question.
4. Bye-bye toxic people! Now it's time to look at every single solitary relationship for its mutual value in your life. This exercise often can be the hardest because we find that the majority of people in our lives are toxic. Leave personal judgement at the door & get serious with yourself.
I found this a HUGE challenge and chose to hibernate and walk away from everyone for 6 months indoors and slowly connecting with others over the next few years to the present day. This becomes even more challenging when those relationships are familial or long-standing. Without removing & limiting exposure to toxic people fear will continue to grow as if it were in a petri dish.
5. Love yourself! The only way to fake it till you make it in this regard is to truly "put yourself 1st!" Above all others and without fail! I'm not kidding and this is no joke! There are many times you may find your self fatigued, mentally exhausted or just not in the right place overall to do something that is expected and you still do it. Stop it! Most often our body is telling us something and we need to pay attention! The longer we stop listening the more reason we have to be fearful. Listening means loving and working in harmony with our person mentally & physically! Fear literally has no where to go when you truly love yourself!
6. Slow the F down! Somehow our subconscious life has taught us time is our enemy! Time is on our side and we are best served enjoying the seasons, going for long walks and allowing for afternoon naps! This should replace the current reality of then running on little sleep, never seeing sunrise or sunset and seldom taking vacation/time off from life! The art of consumerism alone is what drives our pace today! A conscious existence should result in an immediate ability to enjoy small pleasures and slowing your role.
7. Manifest your life! This is the most important and challenging part of kicking fear to the curb! The point where you become certain of your path, your purpose and your role and now set out to affirm its reality. Manifesting can only happen when doubt and fear are completely removed from your being and on every level. This work is focused and conscious! Manifesting requires time dedicated with concentrated effort focused on potential outcomes that produce life dreams!
My father always told me, "I could do anything I wanted if I put my mind to it!" I have always believed this dating as far back as the second grade, but somehow for most of my life Multiple Sclerosis keep winning! No matter how hard I tired to believe my Dad! I began to question the mantra that had always proved true throughout my entire life that hard work equals results!
I remember learning about the power of fear in a Narrative Therapy class in my BA program. For the first time in my entire life I was able to see fear within me and the power it had. From that moment on I knew this was the missing piece for me to hold true the mantra my father always told me! I had to overcome FEAR!
Since overcoming fear my life daily is experienced in an elevated state of goodness! These are not words of a Southern California 'hippie', but words based around life experience! A conscious existence that produces manifested realities can be nothing short of Nirvana! Not a single argument will ever prove this not to be true in anyone's life from the lens of PaleoBOSS Lady®!
The final hurdle for this gal to remove fear for my life focused 100% primarily on my health care team! Imagine what a challenge it is to realize toxicity lies within the team entrusted with your wellness? With all of the above steps in place I was able, with the help of community, to finally say to 'goodbye' to fear and hello to life!
This week I am celebrating 1 year of being 100% fearless! #holla
The decision to jump and manifest my life reality has produced a miracle and it is me! Almost daily my life offers me concrete signs that fear is gone and dreams do come true! It is amazing what happens when life gives you what you bring to it!
Without fear life is no longer a waiting game and no longer a power struggle!
Life is all about living it to the fullest, all day, every day! #howiroll
Come and get it!
If anything at all that you've read speaks to you in any way I would appreciate you subscribing to my blog! Being a miracle is hard ass work and a community of readers produces the wind in my sail.
Maybe share the blog with family & friends! This would elevate you hero status immediately! Who doesn't want to be a hero?
So it takes like three seconds, but who's counting? Just do it and THANK YOU! PBL