Expo West 2018 Hot Products Round Up
I have to say having Expo. West and the time change happen in the same week almost did me in. Still recovering and hence the delay in getting this blog post done.
I spent 4 days at Expo and still did not see everything. Heck I was not even able to say hi to the vendors I already know and love let alone new companies. I am grateful to have had 2 early morning strolls that allowed me to cover a lot of ground where I caught quite a few products I am tickled pink to see.
TOP PICKS FROM EXPO WEST 2018:
- Zevia Tea: My good friends at Zevia just introduced an organic ready to drink tea line. Like all Zevia products, these items are sweetened with stevia, and contain zero sugar. In addition, Zevia Organic Teas are non-carbonated, non-GMO, brewed with Fair Trade Certified Tea, and will carry the USDA Organic seal. The flavors include Black Tea, Green Tea and herbal flavors, featuring two caffeine-free options. BAM.
- Nutiva: Boy did Nutiva blow me away with the new MCT Powder. The 1st of its kind and quite delicious if I do say so myself. I love this and Nutiva made the MCT powder with those who have a sensitive stomach in mind. Many complain about MCT liquid being a little harsh on the tummy and this powered MCT has got you covered . Nutiva has included ingredients that help to minimize stomach upset making this a huge win. Looking forward to this coming out in April 2018.
- Siete: I literally lost my mind when I tasted the cashew tortilla wrap. OMG they are delicious. Siete also launched a chick pea wrap, but I am on team no chick pea so I did not taste. History leads me to believe it will be delicious. Now stand up and scream 'Hell Yes" Siete also announced new chips with ranch! Drops mic and walks off stage. BAM.
- Bubba's Fine Foods: I love a good serving size pack and even more when I get to chose if I want bourbon vanilla un-granola, Nana chips or a savory original. Single serving size packs keep me from embarrassing myself and eating an entire bag in one sitting. Thank you Bubba's for helping a girl out with your cute little bags of YUM.
- Abeego: Beeswax wraps rule. I love these and literally almost hugged the woman who is the CEO of this company. What a great way to say bye bye to plastic wrap and foils. These wraps are washable and last. They come in many different sizes. Side note: For vegans this will not work.
- Further Food: Daily Turmeric Tonic is a must have for everyone. I added turmeric to my life a few years ago and in the last year have increased how much I consume 2 capsules daily and notice a great difference in inflammation. Further Foods Turmeric Tonic is tasty and a great way to say hello turmeric and feel special doing it. Trust me.
- NutRaw: Pistachio milk for the win. I was giddy when I tasted this line and this company is all about anything pistachio. I could see this in my refrigerator on a monthly rotation. I love all the nut milk choices don't you? Not going to lie I really liked pistachio milk a lot.
If I had to pick my favorite product for 2018 it would be the beeswax wraps from Abeego. Not to discount the foods I mentioned because all of them are delicious game changers. The wraps are a narrative changer in the space many of us still hold many toxic habits. Wraps, foils and plastic containers are filled with all kind of toxic stuff and this not only creates the space for a conversation to happen it also offers a wonderful solution.
I am grateful for shows like Expo West for many reasons. Everyone under one roof makes life easy and I get to see people I love in one event.
I look forward to trying these products and seeing if they make it to my regular rotation. Let me know if you get your hands on any of them and what you think. Wishing luck to all the companies who showed and hope Expo West exceeded your expectations.
Not subscribed to this award winning blog? Shame on you. LOL.
Would love to have you join the tribe.
Crushing life one post at a time.