Well I have been on the road for over 6 weeks & can officially tell you living consciously is not that hard. I am no longer able to hear the excuse that traveling threw you off your game. The real answer is you did not care enough about yourself to stay on your game.
Don't kill the freaking messenger people.
As usual I am going to share what is in my "Bag of Tricks" to successfully navigate traveling.
Airbnb vs Hotel:
I have to say that I am traveling on a modest budget & only renting full homes or cottages with kitchen when I am not staying with community. I have found Airbnb to be too inconsistent to use regularly. The units have run the spectrum of perfect to not at all. Mold has been the #1 most consistent issue & I am highly allergic in addition it is simply toxic.
Most kitchens have not been equipped to support my conscious life as well. Luckily I have a car 'kitchen care package" that I am able to make due. Without this the kitchens would most often be toxic. Examples would be non-stick pans that are clearly worn & cut exposing toxic chemicals when cooking in addition to non-stick being a bad look no matter what. Also no paper towels, oven mitts, napkins or toilet paper make Airbnb's a constant shopping for non-food items. Not a good look.
Hotels for the most part win, but this is not a universal win. Meaning one hotel with a kitchen also had huge roaches. Disgusting.
Residence Inn by Marriott rules! I am not endorsed or paid to say this I am just reporting the facts.
They average about $100 night for a studio with kitchen, desk, sitting area and comfy bed. In addition they have laundry services. They also have free cocktail hour & breakfast. Of course all are not exactly the same while being owned by different people, but they are more consistent than Airbnb. I have switched all reservations I can to include only Residence Inn.
- Nutiva Coconut Oil: http://amzn.to/2dPkoRS
- Nutiva Red Palm Oil: http://amzn.to/2efhvco
- Tin Star Ghee: http://amzn.to/2dgR7Nd
- Braggs EVO: http://amzn.to/2efiRnv
- Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil:http://amzn.to/2dSr9Gk
- Bulletproof Collagen:http://amzn.to/2efkGRz
- Bulletproof Coffee: http://amzn.to/2ezpyE0
- Organic Cinnamon: http://amzn.to/2edtrKx
- Organic Turmeric: http://amzn.to/2ezq0Sq
- Organic Crushed Black Pepper: http://amzn.to/2eooHGY
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt: http://amzn.to/2dgRBmy
- Mercury Tested Tuna: http://amzn.to/2dPnBRa
- Sardines: http://amzn.to/2eop7wL
- Oysters: http://amzn.to/2dgT1gK
- Pistachios: http://amzn.to/2ezrLPS
- Full Fat Coconut Milk (3 cans): http://amzn.to/2dPgNnR
- Nutpods Creamer: http://amzn.to/2efkz8u
- LaraBars: http://amzn.to/2dSqjt8
- RX Bars: http://amzn.to/2ezrKLG
- Greens, greens & more greens
- Grass-fed ground meat
- Organic chicken
- Nitrate, sugar free sausages and/or hotdogs
- Grass-fed pork chops
- Wild-caught Scallops and/or shrimp
- Frozen organic fruit
- Organic fruit in season
- Organic veggies in season
- Krauts of any kind
- Cast iron pans: http://amzn.to/2eflaab
- Immersion blender: http://amzn.to/2ezrgoH
- Nutri-Bullet: http://amzn.to/2ear8x5
- Can Opener: http://amzn.to/2dPg7iD
- Knives: http://amzn.to/2dp31Il
- Scissors: http://amzn.to/2dPibH4
- Knife, Fork & Spoon: http://amzn.to/2eztHYA
- Utensils: http://amzn.to/2dPgMQZ
- Thermos: http://amzn.to/2dPhptX
- Cooler: http://amzn.to/2eorkZa
This list gives you the basic tools & Amazon affiliate links for all you need to maintain your traveling life. Add, subtract & multiply based on your needs. I have not had any trouble at all getting all the supplies I need even in the most remote part of the country. No excuses friends. Sorry not sorry.
Proper planning combined with undying self love & respect you too can live consciously while on the road no matter what. The 1st time can appear a challenge, but it becomes the norm very quickly. Most carry on bags can handle the essentials & the food items can be purchased upon arrival.
Please do not sweat it if you cannot find organic, grass-fed & wild-caught. Simply make your best choices & know your body is your temple. With these thoughts in mind you cannot make a mistake. You can only continue to tap the miracle that lives inside you.
I am a BOSS because nothing or no-one ever again will stop me from tapping my miracle life. For more than 1/2 of my life "the system" set me up for failure taking years of my precious time on earth. I will not ever let this happen again because I am WORTH IT.
Not subscribed? Shame on you.
Today is the day to commit to catching in real time tried & true insights into how to raise the roof on life & living.
Yes I curse, but getting hung up on that means you are not open to the idea's of others so no miracle for you. BAM.