By: PaleoBOSS Lady® 2014 has produced so many wonderful outcomes in the life of PaleoBOSS Lady and one that I cherish is my relationship with Breaking Muscle. This organization could not be more supportive, enlightening and is filled with quality people! It is truly an honor to be part of the editorial team of Breaking Muscle!
In my short time working with Breaking Muscle I have learned that many are interested in the "How To" of living a conscious life. During the holidays this challenge becomes even harder and I would have to believe "How To Thrive" consciously during the holidays would be a welcome blog. #mystory
TOP 5 Conscious Living Holiday StressBusters from PaleoBOSS Lady's famous "Bag of Tricks":
1. Just say NO & Dance! Literally decide now that you are saying "NO" to anything that has caused stress for you during the holiday season! Take a personal inventory and be freaking real by asking and answering this question and removing whatever is on the side of "not a good look". Plain and simple do not allow for what does not work. Take the new free time you have to dance! #ohitgetswild
2. Light something anything! Nothing says "simmer down now" then lights! Put them around a tree and/or house! Even the spark of a lit candle works wonders!
You can take this one step further by using candlelight for an aromatherapy diffuser filled with an essential oil holistic helper! Lavender oil is a great stress reliever! This is how PaleoBOSS Lady likes to roll!
Another wonderful holiday thing that this BOSS Lady likes to incorporate is to purchase a large candle to honor those who are no longer here with us. It is suggested to start lighting around Thanksgiving daily until Christmas using it to represent those lost and loved. It allows their energy to be present through out the holiday season!
3. Plan! Plan! Plan! The key to a conscious life is in the planning and we all know this! During the holiday season we all need to up our game to make sure we are on point. I suggest making this fun by picking out some new Paleo compliant cookbooks and experimenting in the kitchen! This is the season of entertaining and cooking so why not incorporate this into your conscious life!
This time of year also brings great discounts on some of those cookbooks you been dying to get in addition lots of new releases hit the market making this an all around BAM!
4. Find the TRUE Spirit! The holiday season is filled with unconscious requirements and commitments that often do not serve us as individuals. A conscious life requires a conscious commitment to what the holidays mean personally to each of us. Some of us find ourselves participating in the holidays through the act of consumerism only. Take time to evaluate what the holiday means to you and turn that into an action beyond gift giving. Nothing relieves stress more than the true spirit of the holidays being fulfilled.
5. Visualize your life! The biggest stress buster throughout most of my life has been in the planning and steps taken to turn a life vision into reality. During the month of December dedicated and conscious time are focused daily toward a personal life vision for the coming year! This process includes an in-depth evaluation of the current year as well as an honest account of one's personal life realities and challenges. Vision boarding your dreams can prove to be a great roadmap for the coming year that produces real life dreams being realized! #dreamscomingtrue
For many of us it's not surprising that the holidays are filled with traditions focused on consumerism only. Personally this was my reality for many years! I do have gratitude that having MS created my conscious awakening that the real holiday spirit has nothing to do with consumerism. This was my first step into thriving during the holidays rather than financially and personally dying during the holidays as many of us do.
A conscious life no matter how you get there delivers a stress-free & fearless reality. #todaystruth
I offered the above as real-life examples of my miraculous existence. If you find any of this helpful I would appreciate you taking the time to subscribe to my blog. Having a community to support my efforts is the fuel to this existence. Without you there is no this…
Might even be a good look if you'd share my blog with your friends.
You could even casually start to bring it up during conversation at all of your holiday parties about how wonderful you think the PaleoBOSS Lady blog is! #ohyesidid
You get the idea… #bossy