By: V Capaldi This recipe is from my Paleo Perfect Holiday Ebook! Such a perfect end of meal treat and gift giving item. From teacher gifts to hostess gifts no one ever is sad to receive this deliciousness. This sugar and dairy free treat satisfies the conscious eater in all of us. Enjoy this sneak peak recipe made Paleo perfect!
Dark Chocolate has been my love for a long time. Although our holidays consisted of mostly cookies my grandmother would make baking Paleo is not my forte. Eating sweets I have been known to know a thing or two about! This treat is delicious & offers zero guilt! Easy to make & gets mad compliments!
- Melt entire bar of chocolate with coconut oil in saucepan very slowly being careful not to burn
- Add dried berries
- Add a dash of Sea Salt
- Add 3 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Mix all together
- Lay parchment paper over baking sheet
- Pour mixture over paper & spread evenly
- Place in freezer & allow to get hard
- After about 2 hours although overnight is best
- Break into pieces & serve