By: V Capaldi As Chef V for Cozymeal it has come to my attention that my Chia Pudding is a huge hit! Class after class loves this super nutrient dessert that I had to take time to share the recipe. Literally takes less than 15 minutes to make and is so delicious, elegant and good for you it blows my mind and it is my recipe. A real BAM!
Chocolate Chunk Chia Pudding w/ Whipped Cream & Date Drizzle
- Diary & Sugar Free
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 Cans Full Fat Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla
- Date Lady Date Syrup or Honey
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 40z or 1 bar of 100% dark chocolate
- 100% cacao powder for sprinkling
- 32 ounce mason jar
- Take mason jar and add 1 can of coconut milk, water & vanilla. Using an immersion blender mix well.
- Next add Chia seeds mixing well using a spoon trying to remove any potential clumps.
- Once done mixing place lid on jar and dance around shaking the ingredients together. Why not? Don't be shy!
- Put remaining can of coconut milk in refrigerator & filled mason jar mixture for minimum of 4 hours.
- While you are waiting take chocolate bar and place in Cuisinart chopping to medium consistency. Different sizes of bite size pieces are the goal. Put aside when done.
- Right before serving take out can of chilled coconut milk removing the hard top layer. Place a little of the coconut water from can and to hardened coconut and using an immersion blender whip into a cream.
- When serving place chia pudding in bowl, sprinkle with cacao powder, top with 1 tablespoon of chocolate chunks, whipped cream and some date drizzle for a dessert you will have time & again.